UWSP : VP
Robert W. Freckmann Herbarium, UW-Steven's Point
Catalog #: UWSP049643
Taxon: Lemna trisulca L.
Family: Araceae
Collector: Gerhardt, G. E.   39   
Date: 1976-06-27
Verbatim Date: 1976-6-27
Locality: United States, Wisconsin, Bayfield, Delta Lake lying between Hay and Bear Lakes, with Bear as the inlet source and flowing into Hay Lake. Delta Lake is part of the E Fork White River drainage system
46.47763051  -91.42219519  34524
Verbatim Coordinates: T46N R08W sec07
Habitat: A hard water drainage lake. Aquatic vegetation is abundant with heavy growths on the lower end. The shoreline type is mostly gravel and sand with scattered areas of muck also present. Mixed hardwoods make up 80% of the shoreline vegetation with scattered tag alder swamps make up the remaining 20%.
Occurrence Remarks: There is a log dam on the outlet lake. The specimens were growing in suspension in water column and laying on other vegetation. See chart for other chemical and physical factors. Secchi disk at 5 m.
Images
Owner: University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, Robert W.
\nFreckmann Herbarium (UWSP)
Record Id: f53ec462-c68b-4dce-a67d-70a707f3e7c9
Occurrence ID (GUID): 9ca36ea5-920a-40ac-a2a3-5d5018d740dd
For additional information on this occurrence, please contact: Stephanie Lyon (Stephanie.Lyon@uwsp.edu)
Base Layer
No comments have been submitted
New Comment
Login to leave a comment.